Our Kennesaw, GA facility is a state-of-the-art plant designed specifically for handling probiotics under their ideal conditions.
A Cutting Edge Facility Dedicated to Probiotic Manufacturing
Proper handling is paramount in the manufacturing of probiotic supplement products. From raw material receipt to finished goods storage, Deerland goes above and beyond to ensure the unique and stringent requirements for manufacturing a quality probiotic supplement product.
- Stringent control of the production zone to maintain low temperature and humidity.
- 24/7 wireless monitoring and alert system allow instant adjustments at any time.
- Production rooms outfitted with Sanisteel® wall panels with antibacterial properties
- Food safe certified wall panels demonstrate efficacy against various strains of bacteria
- First facility of any kind to use the Sanisteel technology in the United States
THERMAL & AIRTIGHT
- Best-in-class insulated roof and wall panels, epoxy coated floor and vertical lift door systems provide a vapor barrier for near-zero permeability
- Reduced operational demands (heating & cooling) lessens carbon footprint
- Chemistry lab for assays and identity testing
- Two microbiological testing labs for spore and non-spore probiotics strains
- Research & Development/ Prototyping lab
PROCESSES & EQUIPMENT
- On-site probiotic identification testing – Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test validates correct species/strain
- State-of-the-art blending, encapsulation and bottling equipment
- Linear flow floor plan eliminates over-handling and waste, from raw material receipt to finished goods storage
- Dedicated walk-in freezer for probiotic raw material storage
- All finished goods are kept in a refrigerated warehouse
- Environmental control of entire warehouse