Production Operators are responsible for the manufacture and packaging of products through staging, mixing, blending, encapsulation and batching tasks. They operate a variety of mixing/blending equipment across the production floor and are involved in weighing, blending, mixing, encapsulating, and packaging, counting, and working with raw materials used in the assigned production area. Production Operators perform various quality checks and assist in the cleaning and change-over of equipment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic calculation skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to wear a respirator, lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Experience in a manufacturing/cGMP environment is ideal but not required
- Previous production operator or batch mixing/blending experience is a plus
Candidates must be available to work 1st or 2nd shifts as assigned (7:00am – 3:00pm & 3:00pm – 12:00 midnight)